In this post, We Give you Some Learning Outcomes of Class 1st, Which are related to English Subject
Suggested Pedagogical Processes
The learner may be provided opportunities in pairs/groups/ individually and encouraged to:
- • name common objects such as man, dog etc. when pictures are shown
- • use familiar and simple words (‘bat’, ‘pen’,’cat’) as examples to reproduce the starting sound and letter (/b/, /p/, /k/ etc)
- • develop phonemic awareness through activities focusing on different sounds, emerging from the words in stories and texts.
- • sing or recite collectively songs or poems or rhymes with actions.
- • listen to stories, and humorous incidents and interact in English/home language.
- • ask simple questions like names of characters from the story, incidents that he/she likes in the story, etc. (Ensure clear lip movement for children with hearing impairment to lip read.)
- • draw/scribble pictures and images from the story as preliminary to writing
- • respond in home language or English or sign language or non – verbal expressions what he/she has understood in the story or poem
- • listens to instructions and draws a picture
- • use greetings like “Good morning”, “Thank you” and have polite conversations in English such as “what is your name ?”, “how are you ?” etc.
- • say 2-3 sentences describing familiar objects and places such as family photographs, shops, parks etc.
- • give examples of common blend sounds in words like ‘brick’, ‘brother’, ‘frog’, ‘friend’ etc.
- LE101. associates words with pictures.
- LE102. names familiar objects seen in the pictures.
- LE103. recognizes letters and their sounds A – Z
- LE104. differentiates between small and capital letters in print/Braille
- LE105. recites poems/rhymes with actions.
- LE106. draws/scribbles in response to poems and stories.
- LE107. responds orally (in any language including sign language) to comprehension questions related to stories/poems
- LE108. identifies characters and sequence of a story and asks questions about the story.
- LE109. carries out simple instructions such as ‘Shut the door’, ‘Bring me the book’, and such others.
- LE110. listens to English words, greetings, polite forms of expression, simple sentences, and responds in English or the home language or ‘signing’ (using sign language)
- LE111. listens to instructions and draws a picture
- LE112. talks about self /situations/ pictures in English
- LE113. uses nouns such as ‘boy’, ‘sun’, and prepositions like ‘in’, ‘on’, ‘under, etc.
- LE114. produces words with common blends like “br” “fr” like ‘brother’, frog’ etc.
- LE115. writes simple words like fan, hen, rat etc.
FOLLOW – Edudepart.com
शिक्षा जगत से जुड़े हुए सभी लेटेस्ट जानकारी के लिए Edudepart.com पर विजिट करें और हमारे सोशल मिडिया @ Telegram @ WhatsApp @ Facebook @ Twitter @ Youtube को जॉइन करें। शिक्षा विभाग द्वारा जारी किये आदेशों व निर्देशों का अपडेट के लिए हमें सब्सक्राइब करें।